maandag 3 november 2008


The last couple of headers that I've had were made using 'regular' photos that I converted with a Japanese 'old photo generator' and then further fiddled around with in PhotoFiltre, a Photoshop-like-thingy that Eric installed (because it was free, of course.) I usually jack the contrast up and then add a border and text.

Unfortunately, my love of blurry/soft-focus photos does not work all that well with the Japanese generator, so I have to look through a lot of pics, for ones with good strong lines.

I've been fighting the flu/bad cold/urinary tract infections/kidney infections for two and half months now (which is why posting has been so light) and playing around with these photos is about the only thing I could muster up. It's not that difficult and that's what I needed :-)

Japanese generator here. I don't remember where I found it -- another blog -- and I'm sorry for that, as I like to give credit where credit is due. It was sometime in the early glassy feverish days of September.

3 opmerkingen:

Fleur zei

Het was me al opgevallen ja, die manier van foto's. Ik vind ze prachtig! Geeft zoveel nostalgie weer.
Enneh....durf het bijna niet te vragen, maar als einde van het ziektebeeld in zicht?
(Ik denk vaak aan je!)

jojoco zei

Ah, wat goed, hier ga ik ook een avondje mee stoeien!

Hoop dat je het snel alleen voor de lol doet en daarnaast weer energie hebt voor andere dingen die je leuk vindt!

Mirjam zei

Ja, ik vind ze ook erg mooi!
Hoe is het met je laatste (latest ;o)) kuurtje?!?!

Mirjam :o)