dinsdag 26 februari 2008

I am not really a catperson, even though we have two. The only cat I have ever really liked was Moses, Faith Lawson's cat. Faith taught 5th grade across the hall from my art room and she once brought Moses in to model for a couple of elementary art classes. He was amazing, even though he was probably petrified (which would explain why he sat so still) and the kids loved him. His behaviour was so incredibly uncatlike that I couldn't help but admit that some cats might be okay. If I stopped by Faith's for a cup of tea and a chat Moses would exhibit more catlike stunts -- springing up on the table and staring deep into your eyes and giving you the heebiejeebies was a good one -- but he still remained in my good graces.

So -- not a catperson. I am however very much a blurryphotoperson, and today I found the Catcam -- blurry photos made by cats. I am fascinated (probably too much) by this idea and spent well over an hour looking through all the files.

Wonder what I'd have to do for Eric to get him to build me a Catcam. And let me attach it to one of the cats.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Die wil ik ook voor onze katten!!
Susan, wil je even laten weten dat ik regelmatig je blog lees, met veel plezier!

warme groeten, Besma (A&K forum)

Susan zei

Dag Besma, leuk dat je hier bent komen kijken!