zondag 1 mei 2005


This picture reminds me of one I took when Anna was a few months old, maybe six or seven? She was playing with a doll, with her feet -- because her right hand wouldn't work the way she wanted it to. In the pool she picked up this "lost" skill -- picking up rings with her foot, even though her right hand now works fine. The green ring just fell off in this picture. (I'll look for that other picture one of these days. Next week I have a whole day off from work and kids and I'm thinking of going through the two thousand pictures we have on file, and seeing which ones we'd actually like to print. As in, real pictures -- ones you can put in a photo album, or mail to your internet-free grandmother, or show people at work! That's been a while.) Posted by Hello

Geen opmerkingen: