woensdag 18 januari 2006

Fransie from Stukje bij Beetje tagged me for the Four Things -- I'm not so good at these list type thingys but I do enjoy reading them so I guess I'll play along and spread the fun...

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:

Gatekeeper (Camp-of-the-Woods, Speculator NY)
Whole foods "worker" (Eastown Co-op, Grand Rapids MI)
Gallery assistant (Calvin College, Grand Rapids MI)
Art teacher (Northern Michigan Christian School, McBain MI)

Four movies you would watch over and over:

Anne of Green Gables (the CBC production with Megan Follows)
Trip to Bountiful
A Room with a View
Wings of Desire

Four places you have lived:

Saratoga Springs NY
Glen Rock NJ
Milford PA
Breda (Netherlands)

I have lived in -- at last count -- 27 different houses in my 37+ years.

Four TV shows you love to watch:

Knofje (I wish they would make more...)
CSI
TV Makelaar
Lost

Four places you have been on vacation:

Greece
Austria
France
Terschelling :-)

Four websites you visit daily:

Angry Chicken
Marktplaats
Urban Space
Juni 2001 Moeders

Four of your favorite foods:

StoveTop stuffing
Burritos
coffee (is that a food?)
pasta salad

Four places you would rather be right now:

At my parents' house in Maine, eating my mom's spaghetti and meatballs -- my birthday is coming up and every year she would make that for my birthday dinner and it's just the best, my birthday isn't the same without it :-)
Michigan -- many kitchens, many cups of tea
Greece
Asleep

Four bloggers you are tagging:

The bloggers that I "read" are mostly either: image only blogs, or "on hiatus for various reasons" blogs, or Dutch only blogs, or so famous that I don't dare tag them, or not big on list type thingys blogs. So I don't know if any of them will take it up, but here goes (and otherwise it's allie-allie-oop, last-one-inside-for-dinner-is-a-rotten-egg and the tag stops here) --

http://www.studiobeerhorst.hartville.org/blog/
http://klaasje.allebei.nl/
http://sandig.blogspot.com/
http://flutterby.web-log.nl/

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hoi Susan,

Leuk die lijstjes om te lezen, wat ben je vaak verhuisd zeg! Ook heel leuk om jouw links te zien. Ik kijk regelmatig even bij die logs, vind de foto's van Sandig erg mooi en de verhalen van Francine geweldig om te lezen. Dankjewel dus!

Anoniem zei

I am trying to find a way to respond... maybe in pictures?/ :) Making a cup of tea this afternoon...

Love you!

Susan zei

You don't need to respond, San. You fall under the "image only blog" exception rule :-)

Enjoy your tea! I'm heading off to bed, it's 22.30 here.

Hey have you joined the "Corners of my Home" Flickr group? I would so love to see some corners of your home :-)

Erics doing weird things to his computer (installed illegal beta version of the new Windows, so now nothing else works) and until then I won't be able to get any pics out of the digital camera. Hope he gets it straightened out soon :-)

Welterusten!