maandag 25 september 2006

Memories Monday

I remember when I used to have links over there on the right, so that's what I did tonight: set them all back up, in alphabetical order.

If I used to link to you, and you're not there now but would like to be, please send me an e-mail or leave me a comment.

List is not yet complete but I'm trying out a 10.30 PM bedtime (for ME!!! not the kids!!!) and it's time to shut off the computer.

If I did list your site, and you'd rather I not, I completely understand and will take it back down -- once again, e-mail or comment.

For those of you who do not have my new e-mail address, it's all the same, only we're @ home.nl now, not wanadoo.nl. So, you know, first name dot last name @ home dot nl.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Na wat gerommel was ik eerder ook mijn opmaak en wat dan ook kwijtgeraakt. Naar is dat! Hopelijk ben je bijna weer tevreden??

Anoniem zei

Ha Susan, leuk je links, ik ben al een hoop leuke nieuwe sites via jou tegengekomen. Geertfotografeert, daar kijk ik nu bijvoorbeeld regelmatig, kiddley vind ik ook leuk etc! dankje voor je leuke tips!